In our office(Karnataka Milk Federation - Nandini), we celeberated Rajyotsava. For this the management conducted Sports and cultural activities for employee's. This kolam was made for Rangoli Competition. The duration was One hour exactly.
- Competition Kolam
- Karthikai rangoli
- SB rangoli
- Diwali Rangoli
- amma's rangoli
- GRAINS RANGOLI
- Rangoli for Saraswati Pooja (Navratri)
- Janmashtami rangoli 2012
- Freehand 1
SB rangoli made by me for Karthikai month today. Used stencil dessign at the centre while the rest of the design is freehand. 2 photos taken in the day time as well as evening combined here.
THIS WAS MADE FOR NAVARATHRI 2012 - NAVADHANIA RANGOLI
Made this small and simple rangoli today using stencils in the morning. Today is Saraswati Pooja. Here's wishing Happy Saraswati Pooja and Dussera to all ikolam members.
Did this "Sanskar Bharati" rangoli yesterday, 10.08.2012 in my office for Janmashtami.
1. Referred to the design book for rangoli and combined 2 designs for the Hridaya Kamal pattern as well as the sanskar bharati designs.
2. Made the outline of rangoli with chalk and then fileld the colours. Started with the inside circle and did the outer circle after finishing the inner one.
3. Used rangoli powder and mixed them with white rangoli powder. Spread the rangoli using tea strainer or "channi" to achieve an even texture.
4. Put the Hridaya Kamal pattern by hand while the curves and Sanskar Bharati designs by rangoli pen.
Time taken - Started at 2.30 p.m. and ended at 5 p.m. So, totally it took 2.5 hrs to make this rangoli. Hope you all like it. Would like your comments.