Recent comments

Reply to: Rajasthani lady   1 week 7 hours ago

thank you Lata dear for your encouraginf comment .My rangoli was selected and awarded in best 10 rangoli of rangoli competition held by western region of mumbai recently .my interview also taken ..he he both award and interview came unexpectedly all of sudden ....

-- Dr.Rekha Shetty
Reply to: My incomplete rangoli   1 week 7 hours ago

thank you Lata dear  for your truthful  comment .yes indeed both were  tired..he he he

-- Dr.Rekha Shetty
Reply to: 2022- Diwali- Threshold- Peacock Feather...   1 week 2 days ago

Gorgeous and divine!

-- admin
Reply to: My incomplete rangoli   1 week 2 days ago

Rekhaji, this middle aged lady looks very beautiful, though a bit tired since it must the end of her day as well...reflects the tiredness of her creator  Kiss 2

-- admin
Reply to: My Diwali rangoli done on first day   3 weeks 5 days ago

Freinds please waiting for your comments and critics on my incomplete rangoli ah ah ah

-- Dr.Rekha Shetty
Reply to: 2022- Navratri Golu- Diyas,Kolams- 4   1 month 3 days ago

Thanks for giving me a platform to do so....  Smile

-- JANANI RAGHAVAN
Reply to: Maharastrian lady with black eyes   1 month 1 week ago

Lata dear thanks aton for selecting my rangoli for rangoli of the day.trilled. it encouraged me to do rangoli this year too.will try dear.i am okay.how are our toms. i can't explain how much i missed you people and how much i used to enjoy to and fro comments,jokes what not.hope we will start once again freshly..he he

-- Dr.Rekha Shetty
Reply to: Colourful   1 month 1 week ago

Bright and beautiful!

-- admin
Reply to: Dotted rangoli   1 month 1 week ago

Colorfully created!

-- admin
Reply to: Dwarakanath Rangoli   1 month 1 week ago

Spectacular, Vasumathy!

-- admin
Reply to: Maharastrian lady with black eyes   1 month 1 week ago

Hi Dr. Rekha,

I'm so glad to hear from you! I like both versions of your Maharashtrian lady. They both look realistic. Loved the bindi, jewelry, sari designs and the way you have drawn her features....she looks amazingly beautiful in her finery! Thank you so much for sharing her with all of us.Man in love

-- admin
Reply to: Maharastrian lady with blue eyes   1 month 1 week ago

Welcome back, Dr.Rekha! Long time no see...how have you been? I am so happy to be enjoying your beautiful rangolis after a long time! Yahoo

The lady looks pretty, all decked up in her best! Pretty sari, and I love how her nose jewelry matches her eyes. She looks so real! But then again can we expect any less from a highly experienced artist such as you? Smile

-- admin
Reply to: 2022- Ganesh Chathurthi- Lobby Kolams.... Thanks Sudha and Vidhya, for pitching in...   1 month 1 week ago

Wonderful! Thank you!

-- admin
Reply to: 2022- Navratri- Saraswathi Pooja- Veena...   1 month 1 week ago

Beautiful Veena!

-- admin
Reply to: 2022- Navratri Golu- Diyas,Kolams- 4   1 month 1 week ago

Beautiful kolams, Janani! Thank you so much for sharing your artworks here from time to time! So serene and divine they are!Kiss 2

-- admin