Dear friends...A very Happy Onam to you all. This year Onam celebrations have begun and the main festival is on the 29th. Today is Atham the first day to decorate your front yard with flowers. I have done a very very simple decor. This is the 4th year I am sharing my floral decor in ikolam. My journey in ikolam began with all these flower kolams. As always looking for your support .Thank you.
- Onam 2012-Day 1
- Varalakshmi viratam padi kolam
- Krishna Jayanthi Maakolam
- Aadi 4th velli(friday) kolam
- KRISHNAJAYANTI CELEBRATION
- Janmashtami Kolam
- Janmashtami rangoli 2012
- krishna janmastami special
- Pooja kolam
- Krishna jayanthy spl kolam
This maakolam I did on Krishna Jayanthi. Wanted to decorate it later, but did not find the time, so colored using PS. Hope you all like it.
Hai to all....hope you like this simple freehand kavi kolam done on friday...eagerly waiting for ur views
Its been long time i haven't uploaded any of my recent festival photos. Hope every one doing well.We had simple celebration at home for this krishnajayanti.
I put this freehand kolam around Kutti Kannan padam. Your comments please
Did this "Sanskar Bharati" rangoli yesterday, 10.08.2012 in my office for Janmashtami.
1. Referred to the design book for rangoli and combined 2 designs for the Hridaya Kamal pattern as well as the sanskar bharati designs.
2. Made the outline of rangoli with chalk and then fileld the colours. Started with the inside circle and did the outer circle after finishing the inner one.
3. Used rangoli powder and mixed them with white rangoli powder. Spread the rangoli using tea strainer or "channi" to achieve an even texture.
4. Put the Hridaya Kamal pattern by hand while the curves and Sanskar Bharati designs by rangoli pen.
Time taken - Started at 2.30 p.m. and ended at 5 p.m. So, totally it took 2.5 hrs to make this rangoli. Hope you all like it. Would like your comments.
I drew this kolam by using readymade kolam stencil.i used kola kuzhai for square border.outer designs are drawn by hands.i mixed the galicha & padi koalm.view & send ur feedback.
Today we celebrated Lord Krishna's Janmaashatami. A simple and small wet maavu kolam was put with Kutti Krishna's footsteps walking on it. We didnot want HIS Paadhams to get spoilt by colour powder, hence used flower petals instead of colour podi to decorate the kolam.
Hello friends...Happy krishna jayanthy to all...hope you like this simple kolam done by me on this auspicious day...another happy news is this is my 600th kolam that I am sharing here...thank u Lata, Ikolam and Friends for all your encouragement